This site publishes the research results of the Eos Project. The results, including software Eos and Orikoto programs, are freely used only if
- Free ones are used for academic purposes, and
- the authors and copyright holders are appropriately cited.
We may remove the data for several reasons, such as
- Eos newer versions are available.
- We cannot maintain old versions, and as a result, the programs that run on the old version of Eos.
- The data that we refer to on this web are also adequately cited.